Solo Portable Vaporizer
Shipping Costs & Information
- We charge a flat $15 shipping for all orders within Canada unless otherwise specified. US orders are $20 for shipping and International orders may be subject to higher shipping fees.
- There is a 12% HST Tax applied to all orders calculated on the checkout page. You can also click the "more details" button on the checkout page beneath each product to show individual tax amounts by item.
- Once items have been shipped and received in good order at destination, all sales are final.
Please contact us if you have any further questions. You can reach us by telephone 1-778-786-0977 during business hours (Sun-Thurs 10am-10pm & Fri/Sat 10am-11pm PST) or by email at Ignitesmokeshop@gmail.com.
The Solo Diffuser is a new Portable-Handheld Heater that utilizes a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery and features a ceramic heating element and a high quality Glass Stem.
Utilizing a sleek and compact design concept, the Solo measures 4.5 “ in Height and 1.75” in Diameter, conveniently fitting inside the palm of your hand.
- Easy to use
- Compact & lightweight design
- Completely portable - no cords or wires
- High quality Lithium Ion Battery - 1 - 2 Hours of continous use!
- LED Temperature Control System
- Utilizes glass instead of plastic
SOLO MULTIPLE TEMPERATURE LEVELS
The Arizer Solo portable diffuser is equipped with a maximum 2 ½ minute warm up time and features an advanced temperature control with 7 different levels.
Here are the available temperature levels along with the average warm up times:
- Level 1-50°C / 122°F (15 sec)
- Level 2-185°C / 365°F (1 min)
- Level 3-190°C / 374°F (1 min 10)
- Level 4-195°C / 383°F (1 min 30 sec)
- Level 5-200°C / 393°F (1 min 50 sec)
- Level 6-205°C / 401°F (2 min 10 sec)
- Level 7-210°C / 410°F (2 min 30 sec)
ARIZER SOLO VAPORIZER EXTENDED VAPORIZATION
Keeping the customer in mind, the Solo offers over 1 - 2 hours of continuous use per full charge. A 4 hour time period is needed for the Solo to completely charge.
ARIZER SOLO VAPORIZER AUTOMATIC SHUT-OFF
Another feature accompanied with the Solo is the built-in automatic shut off safety setting after 12 minutes of idle time. To reactivate the temperature, simply turn it back on and press the “Downward Arrow” Button for a couple of seconds to return to the desired temperature level.